The book Word problems year 4 covers different question categories. In the last part of the book, all of the categories will be mixed to rehearse every category again. This book covers the following question categories:
- Multiplication and division
- Addition and subtraction
Word problems are sometimes also called story problems. With these questions, students will have to deduct the calculation from the story. Take a look at the example below: A normal question: If joe has 3 sweets and Amy has 5 sweets, then they have 3+5 sweets. How many sweets do they have together? A word problem: If Joe has 3 sweets and Amy has 5 sweets, how many sweets do they have together? The questions in this book are based on school tests. The difficult, but often recurring structure of test questions is a technique that can be learnt using this book. Practising these kind of questions is a great way to prepare for tests and to gain good results. This is what you will get:
- Every Mister Tutor book consists of +/- 60 pages. (Specifically designed for school year 2020/2021).
- Hundreds of exercises (divided over each category), to make sure you will never have to look for exercises online anymore.
- Exercises based on school tests, so that your child will not dread real tests or face surprises during them.
- The answers can be found in the back of the book, allowing your child to work alone.
Mister Tutor shows children that learning can be a very enriching and enjoyable experience: learning never stops! A child’s ability to learn has a very big influence on his or her future prospects. Our goal is to make sure children enjoy learning and going to school. At-home tutoring and homework guidance have an enormous influence on this. There is so much to be gained, both in terms of time and knowledge, by helping children with learning individually.
What do customers say about the e-books?